100 IELTS Speaking Topics is a collection of 100 IELTS Speaking Topics that you can use to practice the IELTS Speaking test and check your answers by comparing it with the module answers.
100 IELTS Speaking Topics with module answers
100 IELTS Speaking Topics is a compilation of 100 IELTS Speaking Topics that you can use to prepare for the IELTS Speaking test and compare your responses to the module answers.
There are 100 topics cards including samples of 8.0 -9.0 band samples (reviewed by native examiners) for 100 different topics of IELTS Speaking covering almost all contexts. You can use this document to prepare answers to current questions. All of these examples come with explanations and detailed examples of good vocabulary in the script
100 IELTS Speaking Topics
These are the 1st 25 topics of the 100 IELTS speaking topics. You are going to find all the topics with the module answers at the end of this article in a PDF file.
- Describe a foreign country you would like to go to.
- Describe a gift that you recently gave to others.
- Describe an interesting song.
- Describe a creative inventor or musician.
- An Interesting Animal.
- A Meal You Had With Your Friends.
- Describe a small business that you would like to open, (or. start or run or on or have) if you had the chance.
- Describe a time you needed to use imagination.
- Describe what you think would be the perfect job for you.
- Describe a magazine or newspaper that you like to (a. often) read.
- Describe a sports stadium than important in your city.
- Describe an important holiday (or festival) that is celebrated in your county.
- Describe a difficult decision that you made.
- Describe a place you have visited that has been affected by pollution.
- Describe a product you bought that you were (or. arc) happy with.
- Describe a person (you know), much older than you, who you admire.
- Describe a television program that you like to watch.
- A Good Friend.
- Describe a good part of your personality or character.
- Describe a happy family event from your childhood.
- Describe a time when someone apologized to you.
- Describe a story or novel you have (recently) read that you found particularly interesting.
- Describe some local news that people in your locality interested in.
- Describe the first time you used a foreign language to communicate.
- Describe an occasion when you helped someone.
These were samples of the IELTS speaking topics. Download the PDF file from the link below and you are going to find all 100 topics with their answers so you can check your answers. Study hard for your IELTS test so you can get the score IELTS band you need for your future. Good Luck!