The 220 IELTS Speaking Topics is a basic book, so beginners can learn. The book offers a lot of useful knowledge, covering all 3 parts of IELTS Speaking part 1,2,3 with good questions and answers and effective study tips. You can also check the Recent IELTS Speaking Topics 2020 book.
220 IELTS Speaking Topics (PDF+Audio)
The book is undoubtedly a good source of IELTS Speaking materials for you to apply to your speech in the future. So specifically, what does the book provide?
How to learn IELTS Speaking?
- Which topics appear frequently in IELTS Speaking? How to answer the questions in each Part like? 220 IELTS Speaking Topics will be a useful document that you cannot ignore.
Let’s explore this document offline.
WHAT IS BAND IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS FOR?
- This is a basic book, so beginners can learn. The book offers a lot of useful knowledge, covering all 3 parts of IELTS Speaking part 1,2,3 with good questions and sample answers and effective study tips.
- The material is definitely a good source of IELTS Speaking self-study materials to help you apply to your speech in the future. So specifically, what does the book provide?
WHAT IS THE CONTENTS OF THE BOOK?
- Opening the book is a detailed guide to the IELTS Speaking section, analysis of grading method and assessments around this section and effective study tips for each Part. The author carefully analyzes so you can safely refer to learning applications.
- You will see the author analyze by band score, how do you get high score in the test. If you make some basic mistakes, how will you reduce your points? This is something special the book brings.
- For example, you will be assessed as band 1 if you have not been able to communicate yet?
- You will be assessed as band 2 if you have poor communication, only speak a little vocabulary, simple sentence structure and much wrong …
- But you will get band 6 if you can communicate with average speed, know how to use single sentences – complex sentences even complex sentences sometimes make mistakes, have a rich vocabulary, know how to use words synonymous with saying the same sentence.
- And you get band 9 when you speak fluently, have the ability to develop topics quickly, use vocabulary and sentence structure alternately rich and impressive.
Tips to study this Book:
From the above details, make your own plan to study with this document. Royal English notes a few things to make learning easier.
- You start with the basics of knowledge at the beginning of the book. Study the advice provided, including the Speaking scoring criteria, to make sure you are well acquainted with the test.
- Next, learn the provided tips and topics. If you find any topics easy, you learn first, apply the formula and method given. Every day 1-2 topics per section is ok.