Ace the IELTS is an excellent self-study book for intense General IELTS preparation in a few weeks is designed to help students achieve their best personal scores.
All the tips, techniques, strategies, and advice are focused on maximizing students’ score by increasing their task-solving speed and efficiency and preventing typical mistakes. ‘Ace the IELTS’ is loved by teachers as well as students.
Ace the IELTS Book
Ace the IELTS is a simple, clear, and easy-to-follow book that helps you achieve your best possible score on the General IELTS exam. It’s a self-study book designed to help students achieve their best personal scores in a few weeks of intense preparation.
- You’re about to find out how you can achieve an IELTS score that will let you study anywhere in the world.
- With this method, you will know exactly what you’re doing and why, your confidence will grow quickly because of the results you will be getting, and you won’t just study – you’ll prepare to maximize your IELTS score.
- You’ll be given a step-by-step guide to IELTS preparation, transforming your studying from frustrating, labour-intensive, long, boring and hopeless experience into an effective, focused and shorter one.
- This guide will help you fit IELTS preparation in any of your busy days, even if you’re working 8am to 6pm or a student with other exams to worry about, and even if raising a family takes away almost all of your waking hours.
- Prepare to be surprised by your score when you take the IELTS exam – it might be higher than you expected.
I have used this book to complete my IELTS exam. I have received a band score of 7.5 without attending any classes. I would strongly recommend this book to all those who are going to take the IELTS General Training exam. This book provides concise and useful tips to complete all test tasks well and on-time.