The Barron’s SAT 29th Edition is well organized includes strategies, diagnostic, practice tests, explanations for the answers.
Barron’s SAT 29th Edition
This completely revised edition will help students prepare and succeed on the new SAT. This guide reflects all of the question types that have appeared on the new SAT that was administered for the first time in Spring 2016. It contains:
- A diagnostic test and four full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained
- An overview of the SAT, an explanation of the test’s scoring method, and study advice
- Test-taking tactics for the exam as a whole, and special strategies for each part of the test
- Subject reviews covering all of the sections on the test
- Detailed instruction in writing the SAT essay, and more
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS AND VOCABULARY: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online SAT tests with all questions answered and explained, as well as Barron’s extensive vocabulary list in flashcard format.
Have years of experience and Barron’s SAT continues to be the very best book to prepare for SAT and PSAT. I have tried using other prep books from Princeton and other publishers, but the students to use this book to prepare excel.
It is well organized includes strategies, diagnostic, practice tests, explanations for the answers. There is a dictionary section with the most common vocabulary used on the test. I always buy the latest edition and request that my students by this book.
Barron’s SAT 29th Edition offers expert test-taking advice for all standardized tests, including the PSAT, SAT, ACT, and CLEP. The book includes 3 full-length practice SAT tests that mimic real exam conditions, to give students an idea of what to expect on test day. Each practice test contains drills based on high-frequency words and grammar points.