Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT 2 Reading Book is a TOEFL reading test preparation book designed for intermediate-level students of the TOEFL iBT.
Basic Skills for the TOEFL BT 2 Reading pdf
Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT 2 Reading pdf: Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT is a 3-level, 12-book test preparation series designed for beginning-level students of the TOEFL iBT. Each level consists of four books: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing.
Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT enables students to build on both their language skills and their knowledge. The topics are interesting and easily accessible to students. In addition, the themes cover the most frequent topics featured in the TOEFL iBT.
Students accumulate vocabulary through repeated exposure over the course of the series. The series targets 1,300 TOEFL-related words, including all 570 words found on the Academic Word List used by TESOL.
Basic Skills for the TOEFL iBT 2 Reading Key Features:
Check out the features of this awesome TOEFL iBT reading book:
- Focused practice of each TOEFL iBT question type.
- Controlled note-taking activities.
- Graded vocabulary acquisition.
- Transcripts for all listening exercises and integrated tasks.
- Full answer key including sample responses for spoken and written sections.
- Complete audio recordings of the listening and integrated sections.
- Sample lesson plans.
Check out the second book in the Basic Skills for the TOEFL IBT series designed for beginning-level students.