Cambridge Business Benchmark is a three-level Business English course for BEC or BULATS exams, which can also be used for general Business English courses.
Cambridge Business Benchmark
Business Benchmark helps students get ahead fast with their Business English vocabulary and skills and gives them grammar practice in business contexts. It also helps students prepare for an internationally recognised Cambridge ESOL Business English exam, using real exam papers from Cambridge ESOL. Teachers can choose from the BEC edition or the BULATS edition at the right level for their students. The BULATS editions are also accompanied by a CD-ROM containing a complete BULATS test supplied by Cambridge ESOL, so students can practise for the BULATS Computer Test.
Cambridge Business Benchmark Key Features:
- Twenty-four short units, covering important vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills for business, whether students are taking an exam or not.
- An ‘Exams Practice’ section for BEC or BULATS with authentic exam papers from Cambridge ESOL.
- An ‘Exam Skills’ section for BEC or BULATS, so students know exactly what to do to get the best score in each exam task type.
- Authentic, up-to-date business language in a range of contexts from ‘Customer Services’, to ‘New Technologies’.
- Topics and ideas to engage students whether they are already at work, or preparing to work in business in the future.
- Teacher’s Book contains photocopiable activities for every unit, each from 30 minutes to 2 hours in duration.
- Personal Study Book contains extra activities and a Word list of core business vocabulary from the Student’s Book.
Business Benchmark helps students get ahead with their Business English vocabulary and skills and gives them grammar practice in business contexts. This course book provides advanced level students with business language and vocabulary, and provides training and practice for the BULATS test, using real BULATS test tasks provided by Cambridge ESOL. It includes a CD-ROM with a full BULATS practice test from Cambridge ESOL. Self-study Books, Teacher’s Resource Books and Audio CDs (2) are also available.