Delta’s Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test gives students plenty of practice as they prepare for the Internet-based TOEFL.
This new book/audio package contains a concise introduction to the TOEFL and the various question types, along with 7 full-length tests, one of which has not been published before.
Delta’s Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test
Delta’s Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test. I have been studying to take my first Toefl Test and this book has helped me a lot. It is very organized and easy to understand. I could have even studied by myself, although I have preferred to enroll myself at a Toefl preparation course – just to get a teacher’s help.
Fortunately, the language school did not demand me to buy the material they use (from another publishing). Anyway, after studying with my Delta book, I used their material to try a new choice, but it was complicated, hard to find the tracks on the CDs and it really required the teacher’s help, sometimes the staff’s. So if you intend to study on your own or not having difficulties even having help from a school, Delta is the best choice.
Six Practice Tests for the iBT gives students plenty of practice as they prepare for the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT) or the new form of the institutional TOEFL (ITP).This new book/audio set contains a concise description of the TOEFL and the types of questions in each section, as well as six full-length tests that have not been published before.
Six Practice Tests for the iBT can be used in a number of ways:
- As practice for the TOEFL iBT
- As practice for the new TOEFL ITP
- As a companion to Delta s Key to the Next Generation TOEFL Test: Advanced Skill Practice for the iBT
- As the primary or secondary text in a TOEFL preparation course
- As a resource for independent study or laboratory
Features of the book:
- Description of the TOEFL and various questions
- Six new full-length practice tests
- Over 600 questions in TOEFL format
- Complete answer key and audio scripts
- Charts to record test scores and monitor progress
- Audio texts for all tests
- 6 hours of listening on 6 compact disks