Download Email and Commercial correspondence PDF
If you write emails and letters as part of your work, then this book is for you. By applying the suggested guidelines, you will stand a much greater chance of getting the desired reply to your emails in the shortest time possible.
Some of the key guidelines covered include:
- Write meaningful subject lines – otherwise recipients may not even open your mail.
- Always put the most important point in the first line – otherwise the reader may not read it.
- Be concise and only mention what is truly relevant. Write the minimum amount possible – you will also make fewer mistakes!
- Be a little too formal than too informal – you don’t want to offend anyone.
- If you have two long important things to say, say them in separate emails.
- Give clear instructions and reasonable deadlines.
- If you need people to cooperate with you, it is essential to highlight the benefits for them of cooperating with you.
- Empathize with your recipient’s busy workload.
- Never translate typical phrases literally – learn equivalent phrases.
The book concludes with a chapter of useful phrases. There is also a brief introduction for trainers on how to teach Business / Commercial English.
When we are reading ” Email and Commercial correspondence PDF “, or any book, we nourish our mind with the information inside it. And this is how food fuels us. It improves our language with a really amazing way. The books we read-build our language step by step. And the better kind of books we read, the better our language and brains get built. That’s why we have to choose great books to read.
Our speaking becomes clearer as we are able to choose the right words to express ourselves. And nothing can stop us, from speaking like native speakers. We can be even better than the native. Because when we are reading, we actually travel through the information in that book. We explore new places, vistas, and emotions through the words that authors have written in the book.
As we have said the more we read, the more things we know about. And the more things we know, the more dreams we achieve out of our life. It is a fact that all great people at some point in time in their life have drawn inspiration from books. So Reading is like an exercise for our brains. It makes you think creatively and allow us to improve our character ” Email and Commercial correspondence PDF “, with virtuous characters is going turn you into a better person sooner or later.
Books are really immortal. They survive the tests of time to enlighten our brains. Makes us feel better. Books are the source of knowledge that we need. And with knowledge comes confidence. That’s why reading makes us feel more confident when we do it. We feel expertise in a subject from continuous reading. It doesn’t matter if we have read only novels or short stories. Our grammar and vocabulary would have improved.