Taking the GMAT” exam is the first step to getting accepted into the business school of your choice.
There is no magic formula when it comes to studying for the exam – only planning and preparation. And how much time should you prep?
The answer is unique to you based on your baseline and desired score, but those who achieve higher scores tend to put in more study time.
Start studying today with the GMAT Official Guide 2019 from the creators of the exam. and don’t waste time practicing on fake GMAT questions.
GMAT Official Guide 2019
The GMAT Official Guide 2019 is the definitive guide from the Graduate Management Admission Council, the makers of the GMAT exam. It contains over 900 real GMAT questions from past exams, including 130 never-before-seen questions, plus the following features:
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format.
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question.
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information.
- Comprehensive grammar and math review.
- Questions are organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest to focus your study.
- Access to the same questions – plus additional integrated reasoning questions – online at gmat.wiley.com, where you can build your own practice sets.
Don’t waste time practicing on fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time with the GMAT Official Guide using real questions from actual past exams.