The GMAT Prep Plus 2021 has the proven strategies and test-like practice you need for an advantage on test day.
This edition has been completely redesigned for preparation that is as thorough as ever but much more effective.
It includes new drills on every math topic as well as Concept Checks that help you make sure you understand the content. Additional practice questions and six computer-adaptive practice exams are available online.
GMAT Prep Plus 2021 Book
There are two main components of your GMAT Prep Plus study package: your book and your online resources. This book contains:
- Detailed instruction covering the essential verbal, math, and writing concepts.
- Time-tested and effective Kaplan Methods and strategies for every question type.
- More than 350 practice questions, followed by detailed answer explanations.
GMAT Prep Plus 2021 Online Resources
Your Kaplan online resources give you access to additional instruction and practice materials to reinforce key concepts and sharpen your GMAT skills:
- Six full-length computer-adaptive practice tests (CATs). Take one at the beginning of your studies to discover your strengths and weaknesses. Later in your prep, take practice tests every week or two to become thoroughly familiar with the test’s format and timing and to measure your progress.
- Analysis of your performance on each practice test, including detailed answer explanations.
- Practice sets and quizzes for the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections of the GMAT.
- A 200-question Qbank for additional targeted practice.
- Video workshops featuring veteran GMAT instructors.
- The GMAT Strategy Sheet.
The Best Practice
- 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations cover the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections.
- Six full-length online practice tests let you practice using the same interface and adaptivity you’ll see on test day.
- 200-question online Qbank lets you select problems by topic, customizing your practice.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan’s expert teachers.
Efficient Strategies and Expert Guidance
- Video workshops with top Kaplan faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher.
- Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test. The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years.