Get Hooked on TOEFL iBT Reading New Edition to achieve a high score in TOEFL reading, learn as much about the test as possible, and get extensive practice to become familiar with the format and question types.
Hooked on TOEFL iBT Reading New Edition CD ROM
LinguaForum iBT TOEFL Series is the most elaborate and complete series of TOEFL iBT preparation books to date, including 6 levels (from Beginner to Advanced) with nearly 30 titles dedicated to exam skills. and provide practice exams.
The feature of this book series is a system of skills that are built and developed for each level in addition to providing applied exercises that closely follow the format of the actual TOEFL iBT test. Not only directing students to techniques for solving specific TOEFL iBT questions, the book also aims to comprehensively develop students’ knowledge and skills in using English through a system of lessons and practice. phonics, grammar, reading comprehension, listening and writing.
With a well-designed and well-distributed target framework throughout the series, LinguaForum iBT TOEFL Series is not only useful for iBT TOEFL students but also essential for anyone who wants to hone and develop their skills. comprehensive use of English.
LinguaForum Hooked on TOEFL Reading (New Edition)
LinguaForum Hooked on TOEFL Reading (New Edition) is the revised version of the Hooked on TOEFL Reading Cram/Crash Course series. It is intended for advanced students preparing for the TOEFL iBT and is based on the most up-to-date information on the test.
Special features of this revised edition include:
- A more focused question-type analysis and test-taking strategies section to provide students with key information about the TOEFL Reading Section as well as practical strategies to approach each question type in order to maximize their performance on the test.
- Updated topics and content based on thorough analyzes of real test materials that have been administered most recently.
- 10 mini-tests to challenge students to apply test-taking strategies and build skill retention.
- 3 actual tests (2 in the book and 1 on CD-ROOM) to familiarize students with the TOEFL iBT format and timing.
- A companion answer book that provides answers to all practice exercises and tests.
As with other sections of the TOEFL iBT, the Reading Section includes many new features used on a computer-based test and requires test-taking strategies different from those used in the previous versions of the test. In order to achieve a high score, you need to learn as much about the test as possible and get extensive practice to become familiar with the format and question types. LinguaForum Hooked on TOEFL Reading (New Edition) was especially designed to meet those needs. Based on thorough research and careful analyzes of real test materials, the book is an efficient way to help you fight test anxiety and get you target TOEFL iBT Reading scores with confidence.