Download How to Teach English with Technology pdf
How to Teach English with Technology pdf is the most up-to-date practical guide for teachers who wish to use new technology in the classroom. It looks at current applications but also helps you prepare for the future.
Level: All practicing language teachers.
- Technology in the Classroom.
- Word processors in the classroom.
- Using websites.
- Internet-based project work.
- How to use email.
- How to use the chat.
- Blogs, wikis and podcasts.
- Online reference tools.
- Technology-based courseware.
- Producing electronic materials.
- e-learning: online teaching and learning.
- Preparing for the Future.
- Task File.
How to Teach English with Technology:
How to Teach English with Technology by Gavin Dudeney and Nicky Hockly offers a clear, comprehensive, confidence-building introduction to the use of technology in the language classroom.
- The complete How to… for making the most of using digital technology in your classroom.
- Practical advice on how to use the Internet, email, podcasts, interactive whiteboards etc. including how to structure lessons and assess learning.
- Tutorial CD-ROM with guided examples and step-by-step instructions on blogs, Webquest creation, Skype and more.
- Advice on how to keep up to date with new technologies.
In the end, How to series are generally well written, but the quality of interest differs. If you love reading about technology in education, you will like it. For me, it is just a coursebook. Just a coursebook.