IELTS Exam Secrets Study Guide is your choice for IELTS preparation to get all the secrets of the IELTS test. This book is an ideal study guide for IELTS students.
IELTS Exam Secrets PDF
The IELTS Exam Secrets book is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. IELTS Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the IELTS Exam.
IELTS Exam Secrets Study Guide includes
This usefull study guide for the IELST test contains the following points:
- A thorough and detailed overview of the English language.
- An extensive guide to the listening module.
- A review of the reading module.
- An analysis of the writing module.
- A breakdown of the speaking module.
- It’s filled with the critical information you’ll need in order to do well on the test: the
- concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the British Council, IDP: IELTS
- Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL)
- expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
How to use this Book?
We don’t want to waste your time. This manual is fast-paced and fluff-free. We suggest going through it a number of times, trying out its methods on a number of practice tests.
- First, read through the manual completely to get a feel for the content and organization. Read the general success strategies first, and then proceed to the individual test sections. Each tip has been carefully selected for its effectiveness.
- Second, read through the manual again, and take notes in the margins and highlight those sections where you may have a particular weakness (we strongly suggest printing the manual out on a high-quality printer).
- Third, go through at least one practice test with the manual at your side and apply the strategies. We believe three practice tests to be the maximum benefit, the first time with all strategies except time (take as much time as you need), the second time with all strategies and time constraints, and a third time without the benefit of the open manual to refer to during the test.
- Finally, bring the manual with you on test day and study it before the exam begins.
I really hope that you have found this book useful for you. Don’t forget to share it . I am sure you are going to do great in your IELTS test. I would be delighted to hear your IELTS Success Story. You can share it with us in the comments and tell us your story. So we can learn from each other. Good Luck!.