IELTS Speaking Practice
IELTS Speaking Practice 2020 will provide you with real IELTS speaking practice tests topics with ideas and answers. All the IELTS speaking practice tests are recent IELTS speaking tests.
IELTS Speaking Practice Samples ( March 9, 2020 )
This is an example of the IELTS speaking samples from March 9, 2020. You can get all the practice tests with the answers and ideas at the end of this article.
IELTS Speaking Part 1
In this part, the examiner will ask you some questions and you have to answer them. This part takes from 4 to 5 mins.
1 – Work and study- always regular-free
- Do you work or are you a student?
- What work do you do? What subjects are you studying?
- Why did you choose that job?
- Why did you choose to study that subject?
- Do you like your job? (new ideas added on 18 November 2019)
- Is there anything you dislike about your job?
- What was your dream job when you were young?
- Have you changed your mind on your dream job?
- What do you like about your studies?
- What do you dislike about your studies?
IELTS Speaking Part 2
Now you are going to get a cue card and have to talk about it for 1 to 2 minutes. And you have 1 minute to prepare yourself for it.
The cue card : Advice you received about choosing a career
Question: Describe some good advice about choosing a job or subject You
- what the advice was
- who gave you this advice
- what you thought about this advice
- what you did after you received it
- part 3 for this cue card is ‘Career’, ‘Retirement’
IELTS Speaking Part 3
Now the examiner will make with you a discussion from 4 to 5 minutes, mostly about the topic you have talked about in part 2.
- What are the benets and disadvantages of continuing to work after
- Do you think the retirement age should be raised?
- How can people contribute to society after they retire?
- Do you think colleagues’ support plays a role in developing a person’s
- Do you think long-term planning is a must if a person wants to have a
- Why do some people change a profession?
- What professions are most popular with young people in your country
- What factors do young people consider when they choose a profession?
- Why is it dicult for young people to choose a profession?
Remember you have to practice the IELTS speaking samples exactly like it is in the real test. So try to bring a timer and someone to help you practice the test and act as yourexaminer. And you have to know that all the answers in this PDF just to give you some ideas about the questions that you don’t know how to answer them, so you have to make your own answers.
At the end, I hope that you have liked this article and I wish you all the best in your IELTS speaking test. Good Luck!