The following IELTS test questions after a recent exam in Sri Lanka:(April-2019)
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You made an online purchase, but haven’t received that item yet. Write a letter to the company manager about it and say
– What is the item?
– Why is it important to you?
– What can the company do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that residents must take responsibility for cleaning and tidying up of their neighbourhood. Others believe that the government should take care of it. Discuss and include your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
Talk about a plant, flower or tree that you like, that is growing in your country. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you like it?
– What is it good for?
– Why do you think trees are good for your country?
– Do you have a lot of trees in your city?
– Do children need to know about trees?
– What would you do to increase the number of trees in your city?
Share this to help a friend do better in IELTS!