IELTS Vocabulary Masterclass 8.5 dominates proficiency level vocabulary for IELTS listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
IELTS Vocabulary Masterclass 8.5
This book is not designed to be an exhaustive list of words, but instead, a focused and easy-access guide for exam preparation + an IELTS Listening & Reading Mini-Dictionary. Review any sections that you feel you need to and use them as a starting point for further research and practice.
- Read the definitions and write down an example sentence for each vocabulary item.
- At the end of each topic chapter, you’ll find an exercise to review your understanding of the vocabulary. The examples in the exercises are fragments from IELTS Speaking, IELTS Writing, IELTS Listening, and IELTS Reading style questions and answers. After reading the definitions, complete the example sentences, using the words in the chapter.
- Check your answers.
- Check your original sentence again and see if it needs corrections.
- Make clean *Notes / write a definition in your own words and an example sentence in your *Notes.
- Re-read your *Notes twice per day and practice saying the sentences.
- There is an IELTS Listening and Reading Mini-Dictionary for quick reference.
- This is a perfect addition to IELTS Vocabulary 8.5 Masterclass Book 1 & Book 2, but also to the book IELTS Speaking 8.5 Masterclass and IELTS Writing 8.5 Masterclass. Practice answering the speaking activities (speaking cards and exam questions) at the back of the book IELTS Speaking 8.5 Masterclass in front of a mirror or with a partner if possible. When you do this, apply time limits to make it more like the real exam and use language from this book to instantly improve your speaking score!
- Use the “Blank Notes Section” at the end of this workbook to add your own notes and record your progress.
You can also check IELTS Academic Vocabulary.
Get the book from the links below. I wish you all the best guys, Good Luck!