Download Master TOEFL Junior Advanced (B2): Listening Comprehension (pdf+Audio) to improve your TOEFL Listening Score.
Master TOEFL Junior Advanced (B2): Listening Comprehension (pdf+Audio)
Download Master TOEFL Junior Advanced (B2): Listening Comprehension (pdf+Audio): The TOEFL Junior was made to measure a non-native Enghlish speaker’s. The test is divided into three sections: Listening Comprehension (42 question), Language Form and Meaning (42 question), and Reading Comprehension (42 question). It’s 110 minute-choice test.
One of the purposes of The TOEFL Junior Reading test is to measure a test taker’s ability to read anf understand academic writing. Students must be able to understand the main ideas and details found in such reading materials.
The second purpose of the TOEFL Junior Reading test is to measure a test taker’s ability to read ang understand non-academic texts.
This book contains eight parts.
- The Orientation
- The Diagnostic Test: This section of the book will assess your current listening ability. The diagnostic test tells you your listening strengths and also what you should focus on to improve your skills. Additionally the diagnostic test gives you a grade you can refer back to once you take the practice tests to see how much your listening skill has improved since you began this book.
- The Question Types: This segment of the book gives you a detailed look at each question type on the TOEFL Junior.
- The Strategies: Here is where you will learn tricks and hints to help you answer each question type successfully. This section also includes methods you can use to recognize specific question types and explains the test’s traps used to trick you into answering incorrectly.
- The Example Questions: This portion of each strategy unit illustrates how a specific question type appears in a listening dialogue. Each example question is an opportunity to practice answering a specific question type on its own before you encounter them mixed with the various other question types. Each example question is followed by a full explanation, providing the correct answer and reasons why the other choices are incorrect.
- The Dictation Questions: This section’s main purpose is to give you an opportunity to practice listening for key phrases. Key phrases are necessary in understanding each dialogue and answering the question given in each dictation section. The dictation portion of each unit also acts as a second example question so you can practice a specific question type before tackling the practice tests.
- The Practice Tests: Each question type unit has a practice test to give you a chance to answer specific question types on their own before trying out the actual test at the end of this book. The practice tests will show your improvements on each question type as you study their specific units.
- The Sample Actual Test: The last section of this book is your chance to see what you learned and how much you have improved. It will give you a feeling for what you should expect on the real TOEFL Junior listening test. This sample actual test is only based on the announcements/talks and the conversations.