Grammar Practice for Intermediate Students gives short, clear explanations of grammar and provides practice exercises for you to do. The book has three stages with a test at the end of each stage. Stage I is the easiest and Stage III is the most difficult.
Longman Grammar Practice for Intermediate Students
Grammar Practice for Intermediate Students gives short, clear explanations of all the main areas of English grammar, and provides practice exercises for you to do. There are two ways in which this book can be used;
(i) in class with help from your teacher;
(ii) at home by yourself.
If you are using the book by yourself, use the Index and the Contents list to find the areas that you want to study, read the grammatical explanation, and then do the exercise. To check your answers you will need to use the edition of Grammar Practice for Intermediate Students with Answer key. We hope that Grammar Practice for Intermediate Students helps you to improve your English.
Longman Grammar Practice
This book provides grammar exercises for students working on their own, with an integrated key at the back for reference. The book can be used in any order depending on the personal needs of the students and the exercises are not arranged in order of increasing difficulty, but are marked with asterisks to indicate their relative degree of difficulty.
Longman English Grammar Practice:
- Self-study Edition with Key By L G Alexander
- Flexible – the material can be used in any order, depending on students’ needs.
- Clearly organised – the Contents list, internal cross-referencing, and comprehensive Index helps students select the areas of study required.
- Easy to use – grammatical information is given in short, manageable amounts, immediately followed by practice exercises.
- Adaptable – each item is marked with one, two, or three asterisks to indicate the relative level of difficulty.
- Authoritative – for students wishing to investigate as particular point in more depth this book is cross-referenced throughout to the Longman English Grammar.
- Enjoyable -the context exercise in each section is an entertaining story illustrated with a cartoon; grammar practice needn’t always be serious!