Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC Test: Advanced Course, Third Edition, gives students the skills, strategy, practice, and confidence they need to increase their scores on the new TOEIC test.
Ideal for a TOEIC test preparation course or for self-study, the Advanced Course is intended for students who achieve TOEIC test scores from 450 to 850.
Longman Preparation Series for the TOEIC Test: Intermediate + CD with Answer Key
Now in a new edition, the three-level Longman Preparation Series for the TOEI Test gives students the skills and strategies they need to increase their scores on the Listening and Reading sections of the TOEIC(r)test.
Designed and paced to reflect the look and feel of the TOEIC(r) test, this series maximizes learners familiarity and comfort with the exam.
New Fifth Edition features include:
- Free CD-ROM containing audio MP3 files, audio script and optional answer keyto help students practice listening comprehension exercises on their own.
- Notes to the teacher and syllabus with suggested teaching times promote consistency across multiple program sites.
- Three complete Practice Tests include TOEIC(r) test-style answer sheets for diagnosis and assessment.
- Over 1,000 practice items reflecting the format and content of the TOEIC test.
- Objectives in each section help learners to focus and set goals.
- Highlighted test-taking tips provide tips and grammatical explanations, plus links to specific exercises for immediate help and reinforcement.
- New grammar tips and vocabulary tips.
- Expanded and more varied exercises provide realistic test practice.
- Complete listening CD-ROM with every book. This titles does not include the Answer Key. “