Longman TOEFL iBT Practice Tests
Since the introduction of the TOEFL iBT test, there have been many changes to the way students are able to prepare for it. While some forget that they can find most standardized tests online for free, it is worth having a guidebook with practice questions.
This edition gives students all the tools they need to succeed on the new TOEFL iBT integrated skills test. Providing both a comprehensive language skills course and a wealth of practice for all sections of the test, the Longman Preparation Course for the TOEFL ibt Test, is appropriate for courses in TOEFL test preparation or as a supplement to more general ESL courses.
- Updated material for all the new types of test passages and questions.
- Diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests allow students to identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement in each section.
- Practice for all four skills:
- Reading provides practice exercises in the new test formats, including filling in a table or chart
- and paraphrasing.
- Listening provides authentic conversations in an academic setting and academic lectures with new questions about a speaker’s attitude or purpose.
- Speaking includes personal and expository tasks and integrated tasks.
- Writing consists of writing and expository tasks.
- Eight Mini-Tests that preview the test’s integrated four-skills format.
- Two complete Practice Tests that familiarize students with the actual test format, including length and level of difficulty.