Master IELTS Essays For Academic & General Training Candidates PDF
The Master IELTS Essays pdf provides very useful ideas for IELTS writing task 2. the book comes with topics and sample answers and a lot of useful advices for the IELTS test.
Master IELTS Essays Writing task 2 PDF
This book is written by a certified IELTS instructor. It provides very useful ideas for writing task 2. It starts by introducing task 2 and then it provides some topics and sample answers. In other chapters, the book offers some course handouts, academic word lists, handouts taken from IELTS Graduation and finally ideas for IELTS topics.
Common IELTS Topics
2. Animal Rights: testing on animals, vegetarianism, zoos.
3. Cities: urbanization, problems of city life.
4. Crime: police, punishments/prisons, rehabilitation, capital punishment.
5. Education: studying abroad, technology in education, education in developing countries, higher education, home-schooling, bad behavior, corporal punishment, single-sex education, streaming.
(grouping children according to ability)
6. Environment: global warming, impact of humans on the environment, solutions to the environment.
problems, waste/rubbish, litter, recycling, nuclear power
7. Family: family size, working parents, negative effects on children, divorce, care for old people.
8. Gender: gender and education, gender and work, women’s and men’s role in the family
9. Genetic Engineering: positives, negatives, genetically modified foods.
10. Global Issues: problems in developing countries, how to help developing countries, immigration, multicultural societies, globalization.
11. Government and Society: what governments can do, public services, censorship, video cameras in public.
12. Guns and Weapons: gun ownership and possession, police and guns, nuclear weapons, armed forces.
13. Health: diet, exercise, state health systems, private healthcare, alternative medicine, stress.
14. Housing and Architecture: state housing, old buildings, modern/green buildings.
15. International Language: English as an international language.
16. Money: money and society, consumerism.
17. Personal Development: happiness, success, nature or nurture.
18. Sport and Leisure: professional/competitive sport, sports salaries, sport, and politics.
19. Tourism: positives, negative effects on the environment, future of tourism.
20. Traditions and Modern Life: losing traditional skills, traditional customs.
21. Transport: traffic problems and solutions, public transport, road safety.
22. Television, Internet and Mobile Phones: positives and negatives, the Internet compared to newspapers and books.
23. Water: importance of clean water, water supply, water should be free, bottled water
24. Work: same job for life, self-employment, unemployment, work/life balance, technology
and work, child labour.