The McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2019 will help you to get a really high score and pro the SAT test with this basic examination book with focused guidance and significant practice tests. Get ready for the sat with this awesome book.
McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2019
Improve your score and ace the SAT with this essential study guide packed with targeted instruction and valuable practice tests. The book includes online access to more than 1,500 SAT practice questions, including five full-length diagnostic PSAT/NMSQT tests, engaging video lessons, and flashcards. It’s everything you need to get ready for test day!
With more than 125 years of experience in education, McGraw-Hill is the name you trust to deliver results. This MH guide is the most comprehensive and relevant prep tool on the market. We will help you excel on the SAT with:
- 5 full-length practice tests
- Realistic practice questions with thorough answer explanations that reflect Evidence-Based Reading and Writing, Heart of Algebra, and all other question types you’ll see on test day
- Hundreds of Math practice questions like the ones on the SAT, covering both grid-ins and multiple-choice answers
- A complete Diagnostic test to measure your results and track your improvement
- Student-tested strategies by expert authors who prepared thousands of exam takers for success
Keep an eye out for challenging problems throughout the book that reflect the SAT’s most difficult concepts.
Reading Comprehension Tips
Take advantage of specific tips for mastering the Reading Comprehension section you won’t find anywhere else.
Get the college edge with expert test-taking strategies in this bestselling guide with more than 125 years of experience in education.
The all-time bestseller gets even better, giving you the tools to build your skills and go beyond cramming to know what you need to know.
It covers critical reading, writing, and math topics upfront so you’ll feel more confident when you get to the questions.
And the six online practice tests in McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2019 deliver realistic practice at higher levels of difficulty than the actual test will offer–and give you access to all of our diagnostic information.