Oxford Grammar Practice Advanced is three-level grammar practice series that takes students through from elementary to advanced level English. The way in which grammar is presented and practised reflects the needs of the student at each stage of their learning.
‘Basic’ provides lots of practice and short explanations; ‘Intermediate’ gives you more detail with extended practice; ‘Advanced’ gives challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations.
Oxford Grammar Practice Advanced
The Oxford Practice Grammar three-level series – Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced -gives you the explanations and practice that are right for your level of English. Basic gives you lots of practice and clear, short explanations; Intermediate gives you more detail, balanced with extended practice; Advanced gives you challenging practice activities and in-depth explanations. Revision units and tests help you focus on the grammar that needs more practice.
Oxford Practice Grammar – Advanced helps you prepare for standard exam questions asked in CAE, CPE, and TOEFL, and other advanced-level exams.
- Detailed explanations, covering English grammar rules in-depth, take your grammar knowledge to a much higher level.
- Practice activities stretch your language skills.
- Extended texts for your analysis, reference, and practice.
- Tasks challenge you to work out the grammar rules for yourself, reactivating the grammar you know.
- The exit test shows if you are ready to take a higher-level exam.
- The Practice-Plus CD-ROM gives you interactive exercises and tests.
Use Oxford Practice Grammar either at home or in class and be more confident about grammar.