Prepare for IELTS General Training Modules will provide you with 5 complete practice tests for the new IELTS General Training Test.
Prepare for IELTS General Training Modules (PDF & Audio)
- Not only has English become an international language, it is used by more and more people around the world as a medium of post-school study. To help universities and colleges select students with sufficient English skills to succeed in their courses, the IELTS test was introduced in 1989 to assess “whether candidates are ready to study or train in the medium of English”. It is now used for this purpose around the globe.
- Depending on the course of study that students plan to take, students must eject to sit either the Academic TELTS test or the General Training IELTS test.
- This choice must be made when applying to sit the test. Prepare for IELTS General Training Modules is necessary for students who plan to study at university (undergraduate or postgraduate comses), and will test the student’s ability both to understand and to use complex academic language.
Prepare for IELTS General Training Modules PDF with Audio
- The General Training IELTS test is required by other institutions, such as colleges and high schools, for courses that require less complex language skills, and is also used as a general test of English proficiency e.g. for immigration purposes in Australia and ew Zealand.
- There are four subtests, or modules, to the lELTS test: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Students must sit all four subtests. While all students take the same Listening and Speaking tests, they sit different Reading and Writing tests, depending on whether they have selected the Academic IELTS test or the General Training IELTS test.
This was our book for today I hope that you are going to get the best out of it. You can get this book from the link below. Good Luck!