I’ve been using SAT Power Vocab book for about 6 months now and the way that Princeton breaks every term down for you in easy-to-understand terms really does benefit you in the long run.
Even with the newly designed SAT and PSAT, I still find this book useful since I am the last year to be able to take the older SAT. Furthermore, this book also helps in every day terms and also to simply expand one’s vocabulary through non-intensive studying.
SAT Power Vocab
Prepping for the SAT may no longer mean memorizing long word lists, but a strong vocabulary is still essential to scoring well on the exam! SAT Power Vocab gives you practical advice for understanding and remembering key vocabulary terms for both the Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math sections.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you learn and remember key vocabulary
• Straightforward advice on how to focus your vocabulary prep for the SAT
• Handy memory aids for visual learners
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Lists of key vocabulary words defined in every chapter, along with example sentences
• Practice exercises to help you master word roots, mnemonic devices, relationships between words, and more
• Puzzles and other engaging activities to build and expand your word skills.
When we are reading “ SAT Power Vocab ” any book, we nourish our mind with the information inside it. And this is how food fuels us. It improves our language with a really amazing way. The books we read-build our language step by step.
And the better kind of books we read, the better our language and brains get built. That’s why we have to choose great books to read.
That was our SAT book for today. I hope that you are going to get the best out of it. I wish you all the best. Good Luck!