Let us help you get the score you want! The new SAT Premium Prep 2022 book is a comprehensive guide to achieving a top SAT score.
It includes a thorough review of all material covered by the exam, along with detailed explanations and examples of how to approach all question types. This book will provide you with the practice you need for the SAT.
Princeton Review SAT Premium Prep 2022
SAT Premium Prep 2022 is THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE–including:
- 9 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 5 online; the MOST in an all-inclusive guidebook on the market!) for realistic prep,
- content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success,
- and access to premium online extras.
SAT Practice Test books make it easy to get ready for test day. Now the 4 full-length practice tests in the book with 5 FREE online practice tests, you should have plenty of opportunities to get comfortable with the SAT.
The book includes Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math) that help reinforce the skills you’ll use on test day.
You’ll learn powerful techniques that can help you avoid traps and beat the SAT, so you can perform your best. Learn everything from packing tips to essential test-taking skills that will ultimately lead to a higher score.
The SAT Premium Prep 2022 Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
- Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly tested topics.
- Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips.
- Multi-week study guides.
- Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing application essays that stand out.
This is an excellent new prep guide for the new SAT, which releases in 2021. The book covers all of the important content, plus strategies & tools to help you master your studies. It is the only book to provide 9 complete practice tests of the new SAT. So what are you waiting for?