The Little Gold Grammar Book is an English grammar guide to writing. It will provide you with 40 Powerful Rules for Clear and Correct Writing.
The Little Gold Grammar Book PDF
This book is based on a simple but powerful observation: Individuals who develop outstanding grammar skills do so primarily by mastering a limited number of the most important grammar rules, which they use over and over. What are these recurring rules? The answer to this question is the basis of this book.
In everyday writing, we may not always think it necessary to know the intimate rules of grammar. As long as we reach our goal of communicating through our writing, why is there need to know precisely how everything works? After all, as long as we can drive a car, why do we need to know how its engine works?
The individual who desires to become truly proficient in basic writing skills needs to look under the “hood” to better understand how the writing engine works. How do we navigate this magnificent ensemble—the act of accurately stringing words and word groups into sentences? The answer is part science and part art.
- First, we review the common categories that capture the vast majority of recurring grammar problems.
- Next, we familiarize ourselves with the names of grammatical terms that describe the words and word groups used in building sentences.
- Lastly, we see how these parts interact as a whole by testing them through multiple-choice problems that integrate key concepts.
Our journey would not be complete without coverage of a few areas that closely impact “grammar.” These include:
- diction and idioms,
- editing tips,
- American English versus British English,
- and traditional writing versus digital writing.
This was our English Grammar book for today. I hope that you are going to get the best out of it. You can get this book from the links below. I wish you all the best. Good Luck!