The TOEFL iBT Test Prep Planner is An 8-week plan to prepare for the TOEFL iBT test, including:
- Skill-building activities
- Sample TOEFL iBT test questions
- Tips for success on test day…and beyond!
TOEFL iBT Test Prep Planner
There’s no question that the TOEFL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world— that’s why we say the TOEFL test can help you “go anywhere.
” TOEFL scores are accepted by more than 10,000 universities and other institutions in over 150 countries, including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the U.S., the U.K. and all across Europe and Asia.
This gives you the flexibility of sending your test scores to any of these destinations. It’s no wonder more than 35 million people have taken the TOEFL test since it was introduced in 1964.
In fact, it’s the only test that simulates university classroom and campus life and was developed with the help of leading universities.
By doing well on the TOEFL iBT test, you will prove you have the reading, listening, speaking and writing skills that universities are looking for—and show that you can effectively combine these skills to communicate your ideas in and out of the classroom.
Preparing for the test will help you build the English skills you need to succeed in an academic setting and beyond.
The purpose of this Book
The purpose of this TOEFL iBT Test Prep Planner is to help you understand how to prepare for the test effectively and to help you build the English skills you need to succeed.
- Chapter 1 provides you with a test preparation plan to use in the 8 weeks leading up to your test date.
- Chapter 2 gives you general information about the test and scoring.
- Chapters 3 through 6 provide more information about the 4 sections of the test, as well as activities you can do to build your skills.
- Chapter 7 tells you what to do on and after test day.