Perfect Phrases for the TOEFL Speaking and Writing Sections
- Perfect Phrases for the TOEFL Speaking and Writing Sections Part1.
- overview of the Two Tasks. Part 2.
- Phrases for Hesitation Part 3.
- Phrases for Giving an Opinion/Expressing and Justifying Likes, Dislikes, Preferences, etc Part 4.
- Phrases for Agreeing and Disagreeing. Part 5.
- Phrases for Clarification. Part 6.
- Phrases for Summarizing/Synthesizing Information from Written and Spoken Sources. Part 7.
- Phrases for Making a Recommendation and Justifying It.
Perfect Phrases for the TOEFL Speaking
When we are reading ” TOEFL speaking and writing” any book, we are nourishing our minds with the information inside it. And this is how food fuels us. It improves our language in a really amazing way.
The books we read-build our language step by step. And the better kind of books we read, the better our language and brains get built. That’s why we have chosen great books to read.
Our speaking becomes clearer as we are able to choose the right words to express ourselves. And nothing can stop us, from speaking like native speakers. We can be even better than the native.
Because when we are reading, we actually travel through the information in that book. We explore new places, vistas, and emotions through the words that authors have written in the book. ” TOEFL speaking and writing”
As we have said the more we read, the more things we know about. And the more things we know, the more dreams we achieve out of our life. It is a fact that all great people at some point in time in their life have drawn inspiration from books.
So Reading is like an exercise for our brains. It makes you think creatively and allow us to improve our characters. So make sure to read a good book “like TOEFL speaking and writing ” with virtuous characters is going turn you into a better person sooner or later.
This was our TOEFL book for today. I hope that you are going to get the best out of it. You can get this TOEFL PDF book from the links below. I wish you all the best. Good Luck!