The Top 50 Grammar Mistakes book focuses on the most commonly made grammar mistakes by non-native English speakers.
With this book, you will easily be able to eliminate the top 50 most common grammar mistakes made by non-native English speakers. The list of errors is based on the actual frequency with which the mistakes are made in real-life situations. You’ll not only learn how to avoid making these errors but also create a great impression when you speak English well.
Top 50 Grammar Mistakes Edition 2018 PDF
This book focuses on the most commonly made grammar mistakes by non-native English speakers. This means that you can set yourself a reasonable target. So rather than trying to learn all English grammar, just concentrate on those issues that tend to be used the most frequently and/or tend to create the most misunderstandings.
Each chapter contains:
- Examples of typical mistakes.
- Examples of correct usage.
- Rules / explanations.
- A short exercise where you can immediately practice what you have learned.
- Additional exercises.
- Keys to all exercises.
The book also contains a Teachers Introduction.
Easy English! is a series of books to help you learn and revise your English with minimal effort. You can improve your English by
- reading texts in English that you might well normally read in your own language e.g. jokes, personality tests, lateral thinking games, word searches.
- doing short exercises to improve specific areas of grammar and vocabulary, i.e. the areas that tend to lead to the most mistakes – the aim is just to focus on what you really need rather than overwhelming yourself with a mass of rules, many of which may have no practical daily value.