Achieve IELTS 2 is a course with a unique approach to help students to prepare for the IELTS test. This course will help you to develop your English listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Each unit of this book focuses on a topic and there are 12 units that motivate students. You will be able to improve the four English skills for the IELTS test practicing the exercises in it. The book also has some strategies that are going to help you to answer the questions of the IELTS test.
You can check Achieve IELTS Grammar And Vocabulary (PDF+Audio).
Achieve IELTS 2 ( PDF + Audio)
Achieve IELTS is written by experienced IELTS teachers and examiners and offers a unique approach to preparing students for the IELTS examination.
It is a two-level, student-centered course that not only prepares students for the test but also for academic life after IELTS. This popular IELTS preparation course has been completely revised.
The Student’s and Teacher’s Books have been redesigned. The Student’s Books have new and updated listening and reading texts, and almost all of the photographs, charts, and graphs have been replaced.
The following features are the features of this course:
- IELTS Strategies and Express Yourself features help students succeed in the test.
- 12 topic-based units motivate students.
- IELTS tasks focus students on key task types they need to perform in the test.
- Academically focused language including vocabulary and functional expressions useful for international education.
- Real IELTS rubrics and tasks.
- Graded tasks building steadily towards full test questions
- Strong grammar and pronunciation syllabus.
- Study skills presented and practiced.
- Authentic reading texts.
- Test strategies and advice from experienced IELTS examiners.
- Topics and themes were chosen for interest and relevance to students as well as to reflect the test.
- Motivating and stimulating activities for students to practice for the test.
- Full-color Student’s Book and Workbook with engaging photographs and illustrations.
At the end, I hope that you have found this book useful for you. Don’t forget to share this article with the people you know. I wish you all the best in your IELTS test. Good luck!