This IELTS Reading Samples PDF is a collection of IELTS reading exercises. You can use the IELTS reading samples inside this book to practice the IELTS reading test. The IELTS reading samples comes with answers so you can check your answers later.
Facts About The IELTS Reading Test
These are the nine facts that you have to know about the IELTS reading test. You should read these facts carefully to take a clear idea about the test. You can use these facts to make the environment of the test while you are practicing for the IELTS Reading test.
- The IELTS Reading is the second part of the IELTS test.
- The test takes only 60 minutes.
- It consists of three or sometimes four reading passages of increasing difficulty,
- There is a total of 40 questions to answer.
- You can mark and write notes on the question paper, but you must enter your answers on the Reading Answer Sheet.
- There is no extra time given for transferring your answers from the test booklet to the Reading Answer Sheet.
- The Academic and General Training Reading Tests are graded to the same level.
- The texts in the Academic Reading Test are more challenging overall than those in the General Training Test.
- More questions need to be answered correctly on a General Training Test to receive the same grade as The Academic test.
In the end, I hope that you have found this article useful. If you really found this useful for you and it helped you somehow share it with your friends and everyone that you know it might help too. And remember to practice as much as you can so you can get your desired score as a piece of cake. Good luck guys for your upcoming IELTS test. See you next time.