IELTS Secret keys Band 7
IELTS Secret keys is an IELTS secrets book to exploit weaknesses in the test itself and help you avoid the most common errors students make when taking the IELTS. It is a complete guide to make you succeed in the IELTS test with IELTS band 7+ score.
Secret keys For IELTS
The following are the main IELTS Secret keys to get over band 7 score in the IELTS test.
- Time is your greatest enemy.
- Guessing is not guesswork.
- Practice Smarter, Not Harder.
- Prepare, Don’t Procrastinate
Remember these were the main IELTS secrets. You will get a full explanation in the book.
How to use this IELTS Secret keys manual?
This IELTS Secret keys manual is fast-paced and fluff-free. We suggest going through it a number of times, trying out its methods on a number of official practice tests. Follow the following steps to get the best result:
- First, read through the manual completely to get a feel for the content and organization. Read the general success strategies first, and then proceed to the individual test sections. Each tip has been carefully selected for its effectiveness.
- Second, read through the manual again, and take notes in the margins and highlight those sections where you may have a particular weakness (we strongly suggest printing the manual out on a high-quality printer).
- Third, go through at least one official practice test with the manual at your side and apply the strategies. We believe three practice tests to be the maximum benefit, the first time with all strategies except time (take as much time as you need), the second time with all strategies and time constraints, and a third time without the benefit of the open manual to refer to during the test. See the appendix for the exclusive list of practice test sources we believe to be valuable. Quick tip- there is no greater waste of time than studying practice tests written by anyone other than IELTS.
- Finally, bring the manual with you on test day and study it before the exam begins.
I hope that you have enjoyed reading the book of today. I really hope it is going to help you to pass the IELTS test with your desired mark. and tell us your story. We would be delighted to hear your IELTS Success Story. Drop us a line at the comments. Good Luck!