Official Guide To TOEFL ITP Test has been created to help you understand and prepare for the TOEFL ITP test. By preparing for the test, you will also be building the skills you need to succeed in an academic setting and achieve your English language learning goals.
Official Guide To TOEFL ITP Test
Looking to study for the TOEFL ITP test? The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT and TOEFL ITP Tests provides information and test skills instruction to improve your English listening and speaking skills and prepare you for the test.
TOEFL ITP Test Purposes
The TOEFL ITP test is administered by your institution for a variety of purposes, including
- Placement in intensive English-language programs requiring academic English proficiency at a college or graduate level.
- Progress monitoring in English-language programs stressing academic English proficiency.
- Exiting English-language programs by demonstrating proficiency in English listening and reading.
- Admissions to short-term, non-degree programs in English-speaking countries where the sending and receiving institutions agree to use TOEFL ITP scores.
- Admissions to undergraduate and graduate degree programs in non-English speaking countries where English is not the dominant form of instruction.
- Admissions and placement in collaborative international degree programs where English-language training will be a feature of the program.
- Scholarship programs, as contributing documentation for academic English proficiency.
Your institution can choose when and where to administer the TOEFL ITP test. Many institutions also score the test on-site. Each section of the test is scored separately, and there is also a total score. Section scores will help you understand which specific skills need improvement and help you plan your further study of English. Your institution will determine the minimum acceptable scores.
Your TOEFL ITP scores are valid for two years. However, scores are generally only valid ~ at the institution where the test was administered.
TOEFL ITP Test Format
The test consists of three sections and takes about two hours.
|Section||Number of Questions||Admin. Time||Score Scale|
|Listening Comprehension||50||35 minutes||31-68|
|Listening Comprehension||40||25 minutes||31-68|
|Reading Comprehension||50||55 minutes||31-67|
The Official Guide to the TOEFL® ITP Test is your dedicated resource for information specifically about the Internet-based test (iBT). It includes the format of the iBT, how to register for the test, examinee eligibility requirements, processing procedures, score reporting, and test security.
Official Guide To TOEFL ITP Review
I loved this book. I bought it to teach TOEFL ITP preparatory classes and the material has been very helpful to me and my students. The only downside is that it’s a thin/short book: it has explanations of the sections, exercises and two full tests, but it doesn’t even compare to the level of detail of TOEFL iBT preparatory books. In any case, it’s worth the investment for people who will take the test and for teachers.
I really hope that you have liked the book of today. You can get the book from the link below. Good Luck!