Out of all the SAT Practice Test Books out there, which one should you use? Read our top 5 Best SAT Practice Test Books you can use.
In this article, we are going to cover the best SAT Practice Test books on the market to help you crush this all-important exam.
Best SAT Practice Test Books 2022
Here is our top 5 list of the Best SAT Practice Test Books.
- Barron’s 7 SAT Practice Tests 2023
- The Princeton Review’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT 2023
- Kaplan’s 8 Practice Tests for the SAT
- Kaplan’s SAT Total Prep 2023
Keep reading for more information about the Top SAT Practice Test Books.
#1 | Barron’s 7 SAT Practice Tests 2023
The Barron’s 7 SAT Practice Tests 2023 includes an overview of the Reading, Writing, and Math sections on the SAT plus all the practice you need. This edition also includes the most up-to-date information on the new digital exam.
Experts with many years of experience preparing students for the SAT and students who have achieved high scores on the SAT agree that the best way to do well is to practice using well-designed materials that provide full explanations of the answers. This is where 7SAT Practice Tests will help you succeed!
- 7 full-length practice tests-6 in the book plus 1 online.
- Online practice includes a timed test option and scoring.
- Detailed answer explanations for all questions.
- Expert tips and strategies for the exam.
Purchase Barron’s 7 SAT Practice Tests 2023 on Amazon
#2 | The Princeton Review’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT 2023
The Princeton Review’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT 2023 book will help you polish your skills and set you up for SAT test-day success.
Practice makes perfect, and the best way to practice your SAT test-taking skills is with simulated exams. The Princeton Review’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT provides ten full-length opportunities to assess whether you have the skills to ace the exam’s higher-level math questions, reading comprehension passages, and writing and language sections. Our realistic test questions and detailed explanations help you master every aspect of the SAT.
- 10 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations.
- More than 1,500 practice questions and an experimental section.
- Detailed answer explanations.
- Essential SAT exam info.
Purchase The Princeton Review’s 10 Practice Tests for the SAT 2023 on Amazon
#3 | Kaplan’s 8 Practice Tests for the SAT
Kaplan’s 8 Practice Tests for the SAT provides printed practice exams and expert explanations to help you face the SAT with confidence.
It contains more than 1,200 realistic practice questions to help you get comfortable with the exam format so you can avoid surprises on Test Day. The 8 Practice Tests for the SAT offers the practice you need to score higher on the SAT.
- Eight realistic full-length practice tests
- More than 1,200 practice questions help you increase speed and accuracy with all the different SAT question types
- More than 450 Math Grid-Ins and Multiple-Choice questions
- More than 400 Evidence-Based Reading questions
- More than 350 Writing and Language questions
- Eight Essay Prompts, complete with model essays and a self-grading guide
- Detailed answer explanations written by our experts help you determine your strengths and weaknesses and improve your performance.
Purchase Kaplan’s 8 Practice Tests for the SAT on Amazon
#4 | Kaplan’s SAT Total Prep 2023
Kaplan’s SAT Total Prep 2023 contains more than 1,000 pages of content review, efficient strategies, and SAT realistic practice tests to help you score higher on the SAT test.
Kaplan’s Practice Tests are just like the actual SAT. By taking a practice exam you will prepare yourself for the actual test-day experience. Two of your Practice Tests are included in this book and three more can be accessed online.
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: two in the book and three online.
- More than 2,000 practice questions with detailed explanations, including a 500-item online Qbank
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip.
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
- 4 Test Yourself sections — test-like practice on mixed topics to ensure you learn the material, unit by unit
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus, and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
Purchase Kaplan’s SAT Total Prep 2023 on Amazon
Frequently Asked Question
Here are the answers to the frequently asked question about SAT Practice Test Books.
Are SAT practice books worth it?
It depends on the student and how well disciplined they are in their use of the SAT practice book. The SAT practice books contain full-length SAT practice tests to help students have a thorough understanding of what is involved in the SAT exam.
Which SAT practice book is the most useful?
To find the right SAT practice book for you, think about the areas you’d like to improve in. Read the information about each book in our Top SAT Practice Test Books 2022 to find the most useful one for you.
What is the best way to practice for the SAT using an SAT practice book?
Here are a few tips to make your practice test a success:
- If you’re taking the test on a computer, use a notebook or pad of paper for math problems.
- If you’re taking the test on paper, use the test booklet for all of your work (extra paper is not available on Test Day).
- Use a timer.
- Use a No. 2 pencil.
- Use a printed bubble sheet.
- Use an approved calculator (list here).
These were our top SAT Practice Test Books available on the market. If you grab any of these books and dedicate time each day to practicing SAT, you’re almost certain to improve your scores.
If you find yourself searching for The Best SAT PREP Books, you can check our Top SAT PREP Books list.