Kaplan’s SAT Prep Plus 2023 prepares you for test day with 5 Realistic Practice Tests, Proven expert Strategies, Online Qbank, and Video. Read more about The Best SAT PREP Books.
Kaplan’s SAT Prep Plus 2023
Kaplan’s SAT Prep Plus 2023 prepares you for test day with expert strategies, clear explanations, and realistic practice, including a 250-question online Qbank. This comprehensive prep resource features ample practice questions, a layout based on student feedback, and an online tool to generate a customized study plan.
Book Practice Features
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: 2 in the book and 3 online.
- More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations.
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned.
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus; dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension.
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests.
Book Efficient Strategy Features
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to help you remember that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
Kaplan knows the test: they have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans. Kaplan’s books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
» Purchase Kaplan’s SAT Prep Plus 2023 on Amazon «