How To Master Skills TOEFL iBT Speaking Intermediate will help you to master the reading skills necessary to succeed on the TOEFL iBT exam.
This book will help you to pass TOEFL iBT Speaking test with Independent, Integrated, and Fewer Social Questions, drills, tips, information, and examples.
How To Master Skills TOEFL iBT Speaking Intermediate
Download How To Master Skills TOEFL iBT Speaking Intermediate:
The ideal preparation course for students taking the TOEFL iBT, Barron’s How to Master Skills for the TOEFL iBT will help you build solid speaking skills, essential for success on the test. This practice-oriented book offers 80 hours of independent and integrated exercises to build both your speaking strategies and academic word knowledge. You’ll develop the test-specific skills you need in four key areas:
- personal experience;
- personal preference;
- reading & conversation;
- reading & lecture.
Talk about a great way to work on your conversation skills! This book features a variety of exercises so you can get comfortable speaking in English. You can practice on your own or with a partner.
- Part 1. Independent Speaking
- Chapter 1. Personal Experience
- Chapter 2. Personal Preference
- Part 2. Integrated Speaking I
- Chapter 3. Reading & Conversation
- Chapter 4. Reading & Lecture
- Part 3. Integrated Speaking II
- Chapter 5. Conversation
- Chapter 6. Lecture Expressions & Collocations Actual Tests Answer Book.