Kaplan’s GRE Prep 2018_ Practice Tests + Proven Strategies
Kaplan’s GRE Prep 2018 guides you through your GRE prep step by step—study Kaplan’s proven strategies, boost your math skills, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam’s computerized format with an online practice test.
Designed to help you master the multiple-choice sections of the Revised GRE® General Test, Kaplan’s GRE® Prep 2018: Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Pap/Psc) Edition offers more than 1,000 realistic practice questions—including two full-length computer-based practice tests and six additional subject-specific practice tests.
Kaplan is so certain that GRE Prep 2018 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the GRE—or you’ll get your money back.
The Best Practice Book Features
Kaplan’s GRE Prep 2018 provides expert strategies that actually work to prepare you for test day! Learn Kaplan’s proven, step-by-step system to conquer the exam with confidence.
- One full-length online practice test helps you practice in the same computer-based format you’ll see on Test Day.
- One additional full-length practice test is included in the book for easier referencing and review.
- More than 650 questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions for the 2018 edition and more in-book practice questions than ever before.
- Personalize your study plan with the individual performance summary you’ll receive after each test.
- Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated for 2017-2018 by Kaplan’s all-star expert faculty.