Download Market Leader Elementary Coursebook PDF
- Market Leader Elementary level introduces students to the professional communication and language skills necessary for a wide range of business situations such as participating in meetings, negotiating and, socializing. The Course Book includes 12 units, with 4 review units, a Grammar reference, Writing and Activity Files, audio scripts and a word list grouped by topic.
- This course, in conjunction with the Financial Times, offers the most modern material that gives students the opportunity to develop spoken language, expand vocabulary, build basic knowledge of grammar, as well as develop the skills of reference for business correspondence and business presentations. Ideal for students who need to study business vocabulary, rules, and traditions of negotiation of business letters and faxes, and the skills to express their position or perspective in a business conversation.
- Market Leader 3rd Edition reflects the fast-changing world of business with thoroughly updated material from authentic business sources such as the Financial Times. This course consists of 12 topic-based units designed to develop the communication skills and business knowledge you need to succeed in today’s business world.
Market Leader 3rd Edition:
- Market Leader 3rd Edition Extra is a five-level English course for students who want to learn English and learn about business, and for business people who want to advance their careers.
- It has been developed in association with the Financial Times, one of the leading sources of business information in the world. Financial Times material introduces students to topical business issues and builds the professional language and communication skills required for the modern world of business.
Market Leader 3rd Edition features
- Real English in a Business Environment.
- Help students achieve their goals.
- Business skills lessons and self-assessment.
- Flexi Editions.
- BEC Support.