The Complete Guide to IELTS is an IELTS preparation guide. This complete IELTS guide provides practice in all the tasks of the IELTS test. This course is covering all the IELTS tasks.
The Complete Guide to IELTS ( PDF + Audio)
The Complete Guide To IELTS offers a step-by-step program that gives you lots of practice in the various tasks you will have to do in the IELTS exam.
The aim of the book is to help you get the best possible score in each part of the IELTS exam by showing you what skills are being tested and how you can develop them.
The practice materials in this book are designed to help you get a high score in IELTS Academic. Band Score 6 to 9 is the sort of score usually required for university entrance. Specific material for the General Training version is found on the DVD-ROM.
The main body of the book is divided into four modules, reflecting the four test papers in the exam. For each of the skills (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking) there is:
- An ‘About’ Section: This gives information about the test and some general advice about how to do your best on the day of the test.
- Preview Test: This allows you to see how the test is organised and gives you the chance to see how you’re doing in each of the tasks.
- Task-specific lessons: This provides separate lessons on each of the task types which you may have to do in the test. with specific advice on how to approach the questions. Each lesson is divided into four sections:
- About the task: explains how the task works and what you have to do.
- Sample question: an example of the task for you to try.
- Tips and tactics: advice on how to approach the task.
- Skills-building exercises: exercises to help you develop the skills you need, and a full-length IELTS practice task for you to do.
4.Review Test: This allows you to see how much progress you have made and if you need to do more work on some tasks.
The Complete Guide to IELTS Features
The following points are the main features of this course. This IELTS guide will help you to:
- Increase your general knowledge of English.
- Know what the exam tasks are testing and how to do your best in them.
- Be familiar with the format and instructions.
- Make the most of your preparation time.
- Use time wisely during the test.
- Know how to complete the answer sheet.
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
- Feel confident on the day of the test.
I hope that you find this IELTS guide helpful for you and it is going to help you to pass your IELTS test. Get the course from the links below and start getting ready for your IELTS test. Good Luck!