Download IELTS Speaking Actual Tests 2019
The new version of IELTS Speaking Actual Tests December 2019 is published every 6 months. This edition is for September – December 2019 totally new and it is the lastest edition for now. This new version of IELTS Speaking And Actual Tests is your way to update your knowledge about the test and get a really high score.
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers December 2019
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers December 2019 covers everything IELTS test-takers will need to face the IELTS examiner confidently with highly-effective speaking strategies, advanced vocabulary, useful grammar, etc. Even if your Speaking skill is not perfect, you can hike up your IELTS score to Band 7.0 or higher by using this ebook.
- Furnishes IELTS candidates with 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 300 Questions; 50 IELTS Cue Cards; and 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 300 Questions so that IELTS test takers sitting the test by December 2018 can prepare thoroughly and be confident to deal with the IELTS test.
- Provides Band 9.0 Model Answers for all three parts of the test to help IELTS candidates boost their IELTS speaking scores+ Clearly explains the latest types of questions and topics that are asked for all three parts of the IELTS Speaking Test from January to April 2019.
- Gives step-by-step instructions about how to respond to the different types of questions asked in the test and also for a wide range of topics.
- Provides a wide range of topic vocabulary and structures that can be used to answer different topics and types of questions.
Why should you buyIELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers 2019?
This book will teach you a very large amount of vocabulary of exactly the type that the IELTS examiners want to hear from you in the exam, covering the IELTS Speaking actual topics which appear in the IELTS tests in 2019.
It is important that you prepare to answer questions on all of these 50 tests because they are all used in the IELTS tests. To be more specific, it contains:
- 30 IELTS Speaking Part 1 Topics with approximately 300 questions for the IELTS Speaking Sections from September to December 2018 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers.
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics over the period January to April 2019 & Band 9.0 Sample Answers.
- 50 IELTS Speaking Part 3 Topics with roughly 300 Questions & Band 9.0 Sample Answers.
- Each topic in IELTS Speaking Actual Tests & Suggested Answers 2019 has Band 9.0 Sample Answers, a clear-to-follow definition of academic words, phrases, collocations or idioms, and a further example of how to use these topic words in the Speaking part of the test so that you are ready to use the vocabulary in IELTS Speaking.
You can get IELTS Speaking Actual Tests 2020 now