Download OXFORD Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English
- OXFORD Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English: The only learner’s dictionary to focus exclusively on academic English, the Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English is specifically designed for learners studying, or preparing to study, academic subjects on English-medium university courses. Based on the 85-million-word Oxford Corpus of Academic English, it provides all the tools students need to develop their academic writing skills.
- Includes hundreds of academic usage notes, full-sentence examples based on real academic texts, reference pages, and a 48-page Oxford Academic Writing Tutor.
The CD-ROM includes the Oxford Academic iWriter, an interactive writing tutor. (u will need DAEMON Tools to install and run it)
- When we are reading ” OXFORD Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English”, or any book, we nourish our mind with the information inside it. And this is how food fuels us. It improves our language in a really amazing way. The books we read-build our language step by step. And the better kind of books we read, the better our language and brains get built. That’s why we have to choose great books to read.
- Our speaking becomes clearer as we are able to choose the right words to express ourselves. And nothing can stop us, from speaking like native speakers. We can be even better than the native. Because when we are reading, we actually travel through the information in that book. We explore new places, vistas, and emotions through the words that authors have written in the book.
- As we have said the more we read, the more things we know about. And the more things we know, the more dreams we achieve out of our life. It is a fact that all great people at some point in time in their life have drawn inspiration from books. So Reading is like an exercise for our brains. It makes you think creatively and allow us to improve our character ” OXFORD Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English “, with virtuous characters is going to turn you into a better person sooner or later.
- Books are really immortal. They survive the tests of time to enlighten our brains. It makes us feel better. Books are the source of knowledge that we need. And with knowledge comes confidence. That’s why reading makes us feel more confident when we do it. We feel expertise in a subject from continuous reading. It doesn’t matter if we have read-only novels or short stories. Our grammar and vocabulary would have improved.