Oxford English for Careers is a course for pre-work students studying on technology-related courses, who will need to communicate accurately in English at work.
Technology (Oxford English for Careers)
Oxford English for Careers is a new, up-to-date course where you learn what you need to know for a career in technology.
- Team the English you need to do the job.
- Practise language in real work situations.
- Team specialist vocabulary on every page.
Technology (Oxford English for Careers) gives you the language, information, and skills you need to start your career.
- It’s my job – real people talk about their work in technology
- Customer core – key interpersonal skills for customer relations.
- Gadget box – the latest technological innovations.
- Reading bank – practice in reading for technology.
- Facts, figures, and quotations all about technology.
- Online interactive exercises to revise and recycle language.
For The Teacher
- The Teacher’s Resource Book helps you to teach technology -so you can prepare your students to work in technology.
- Background introductions give you the specialist knowledge you need to teach the unit with confidence.
- Handy tips give you easy-to-understand explanations and advice.
- Additional activities and unit-by-unit tests help you provide your students with extra practice and support.
- Online resources including Listening scripts, Glossary, and further help on how to tench technology.